Monday, November 10, 2008



















THIS I HAD POSTED ON HOLI..........JUST COPIED THE SAME FROM OLD BLOGGER.





It was fantastic day today. I am very happy that i played holi in the morning and in the evening too. colors, music, hukkah, wishes, flowers and import. is friends. As today is sunday, so got a chance to celebrate with friends. In the morning only Ragini who made my fav.T-shirt ( thank god it wasn't brand new) look like M.F. hussain's modern Extract art. ha ha 9:00AM We all ( Moreshwar, Rohan, Punam, Ameya,Anway, Indrasen) gathered at Shirole ( my fav. spot @ model colony you know that !! ) Just started messing with each others faces with colors, water colors and of course pinch of soil ( bharat ki mitti). enjoyed there for almost half an hour. After a tea, it was time to wake up some lazy(wo)men. Just went to meet few friends at different places. Now it was time to join my another group ( as u know I am have many groups here). Drrrrrrrrrrroooooooooom ( its a firing of my bike) ha ha ha ha 1:00 PM Sneha, Harshad Mahte, Akshta(or da), Sweet shweta (don't look at me like this.... she writes in this way when she sms me), Ajinkya, Sayali ( I call her tombo), Jaswandi, Sudabe( Iranian chicken), and of course ME :) , gather at Sneha's place. I was the only whose face and cloths were full of colors. Played holi for some time and started dancing on tunes and Rythms of Rang De Basanti ( movie ) songs. Then it was time to have something. Just we went to Junk'Inn and had some snaks. CAME HOME, TOOK A BATH, SLEPT FOR AN HOUR. Trrrrrring ( phone rang) it was ajit, who told me to meet him. He wanted to discuss something and on phone he said that Manjiri ( his SwHrt ) is planning something in the evening, so he asked me, not to tell her that Ajit and me are meeting. We decided to meet at public place (@ AJUBA, don;t get confused pune people its our Anand Juice Bar) by 8:00PM. I got a call from Manjiri that she wants to meet me and plan something. I told her that I need to go somewhere. ( Her phone made me to believe in Ajit;s words) I reached @ AJUBA by 8:10PM , Ajit called that he will be there in 2 mins and asked me to sit. AND then in couple of minutes only those monsters came and messed my cloths. Manjiri and Ajit had planned nicely [ :( :( ] Ajit, Manjiri, Snehal Kulkarni, Sidh, Harshad, and Siddh's friend... all WANDERERS like me :) . we played for almost half an hour ate some pav bhaji and went home.









No comments: